On this week's airing of the Chuseok special pilot series 'Great Inheritance,' A Pink'sBomi was seen shedding tears after she was told that she only had three months left to live.

In this episode, Bomi goes in for a health check up in preparation of the broadcast where unbeknownst to her, the producers had set up a scenario where Bomi is told that she only has three months to live. While getting emotional, she is then given a packet from the doctor which reads, "Bomi, were you surprised? Do you remember what you wrote in your medical examination?"

It was revealed that Bomi sleeps around 6 hours a day while working for 12 hours a day. Shocked by the amount of time she had spent alone versus the time she has with the family, Bomi started to shed tears and came to the conclusion that she has to spend more time with her family.

She was then asked who she would wanted to spend one-on-one time with from her family, she answered, "My mother. My mom owns a supermarket nearby. I believe that my mom never has time to spend elsewhere because of the supermarket. If I was to help my mom at the store, then I would think that she would have more time to herself." 

Meanwhile, 'Great Inheritance' showed Bomi trying to learn the basics of taking care of the supermarket while trying to form honest and truthful relationship with her family.