Singer Lyn recently updated on her Instagram with a warning to her haters that she won't continue to tolerate such behavior.

On September 27, she wrote, "I can never be thick-skinned against hate comments and its like being continuously stabbed by a sharp gimlet. Honestly, it's very upsetting and disappointing. But I don't want to live not sending greetings during a holiday because of those who leave hate comments. 

Also, I see some comments about my baby that I don't even have yet. I can still tolerate other things, but if you carry things too far I won't be continue to stand idly. If heavens allow, I want to give birth to a child. Is that such a bad thing. I apologize to those who support me for writing such post on a holiday."

With the warning, singer Lyn posted up a screenshot of the hate comment one netizen wrote, asking them to not have a baby while claiming their relationship to be incestuous. 

Meanwhile, Lyn has temporarily shut down her Instagram account since the reports on her rage against haters have made headlines.