There is some unfortunate news to report as Girls' Generation's Seohyun has revealed to her fans that her beloved dog Dubu (Tofu) is no longer with us.

She posted several photos and videos of her dog before announcing the news in both Korean and English, and it sounds like it was very hard for her to finally tell us.

She wrote:

To tell the truth.. I have some sad news that has been hard for me to tell you all... It took me a very long time to move on, but now it's time to relay the news.. A while back my baby dubu who I love so, so much left us for heaven.. Dubu was probably so happy to have received so much love from so many people.. I'm very thankful to everyone who liked and even loved Dubu.. Please pray that dubu has gone to a better place..^^
Those who have pets know that losing one is much like losing a family member, so we can't imagine the difficult time Seohyun and her family must have had. Make sure to express your condolences and show her some love on her Instagram.