Lyn was one of the guests on the September 22nd airing of 'Choi Hwa Jung's Power Time' during which she discussed her married life and drama OSTs.

DJ Choi Hwa Jung asked Lyn, "You get a lot of offers to sing the OST for dramas, and I heard that you sing the OST if there is an actor you like." Lyn answered honestly, "Of course, if there is an actor I like, my heart gets fluttering." The singer admitted that these days she has her eyes on Song Joong Ki, saying, "I want to sing the OST for a drama that Song Joong Ki stars in." 
When Choi Hwa Jung questioned, "Then do you not sing the OST if there are actors you don't like?" Lyn replied, "There were no instances like that. But it might happen." 

The singer also discussed her married life to Lee Soo. Lyn confessed, "I think it's good that I married. It feels great. I'm never lonely. Because [my husband] is also my friend, I think it's great that we get to talk about different things."