Red Velvet’s Seulgi Imitates Hwang Jung Eum’s Notorious Cheeseburger Aegyo
Red Velvet’s Seulgi melted fans’ hearts with her adorableness on “Radio Star”.
On the episode of MBC’s “Radio Star” aired on October 30, Park Kyung Lim, Jin Yi Han, Seulgi, and Gray appear as guests for the monolid eyes special.
During the show, the MCs request for Seulgi to act cute, so she shows Hwang Jung Eum’s notorious aegyo from “High Kick Through the Roof.”
“Do you know Hwang Jung Eum’s aegyo from ‘High Kick Through the Roof’ when she asks for a cheeseburger? First of all, you have to raise the corner of your lips,” she says.
“I want a cheeseburger. I really want a cheeseburger. I want two pieces of cheese,” she says in a cute voice, overly exaggerating her tone to make her sound young like a child.
seulgi aegyo
The MCs then order her to ask Gray for a song.
“Will you not give me a song? Just this one time,” she says in a loving tone.
In response, Gray heartily answers, “I’ll make you an entire album.”
seulgi aegyo 3
However, Seulgi soon reaches her limit and says, “I’m sorry. I just can’t do it.”