The Rolling Stones New Album

The Rolling Stones have a few materials in line for a new album but the members of the band are reportedly not ready for another record.
Singer Mick Jagger revealed recently in an Ultimate Classic Rock report that he has a few songs already lined up for the group.
"I've got a lot of new songs, and songs I've written over the last couple of years," Jagger said, describing the new Rolling Stones album. "I've done really good demos for all of them, which I would love to record. I'd love to record a Stones album."
Meanwhile, with a few songs ready to be recorded, Keith Richards, however, is contemplating on how he could put the band together back in the studio.
He revealed in a report by NME that he expects the record in 2017 after stating how it would be impossible to put the guys together in the studio this year and that they would be preparing for a series of shows in the first half of 2016.
"I'm trying to get the Stones into the studio," he said about the new album from The Rolling Stones in an interview with Entertainment Weekly. "But I don't quite honestly see it happening this year."
"After we do South America in February and March [2016], I'd love to get in the studio in April," Richards explained. "But I know what those guys are like. When they finish a tour, they don't want to do nothing!"
In addition to that, Richards said in the same interview how rumors about a break up have been bugging them since they toured in the 70s.
"People have said we're splitting up since every tour from about 1975," said Richards. "If anybody should be interested in when we're going to quit, it should be the Stones, and they're not particularly interested in doing so."