Daniel Craig

James Bond Spectre Movie: Anthony Horowitz, who has been writing James Bond novels since the death of Ian Fleming,  isn't too thrilled with the latest 007 thrillers
Horowitz, who is writing the next Bond novel, Trigger Mortis, recently made headlines by declaring Idris Elba as "too street" to play the suave sleuth, but now we find that Skyfall was his "least favorite" Bond movie and Horowitz isn't too thrilled with Daniel Craig.  Horowitz called him a "weak" Bond.
"Skyfall is my least favorite. The villain wins. The villain sets out to kill M (head of the Secret Intelligence Service)," he told the Daily Mail.
"The film finishes with the villain killing M. So why have I watched it?"
Skyfall was the first Bond movie to break the $1 billion barrier at the box office.
Daniel Craig reportedly said he is not committing to James Bond and that "Spectre" could be the last time he shakes a martini.
After starring in four films, Daniel Craig told Esquire he's not sure whether he would film another 007 movie.
"I don't know. I really don't know. Honestly. I'm not trying to be coy. At the moment I can't even conceive it," Craig told Esquire.
"At this moment, no. I have a life and I've got to get on with it a bit. But we'll see."
Craig recently said "hopefully my Bond is not as sexist and misogynistic as [earlier 007s]. The world has changed. I am certainly not that person. But he is, and so what does that mean? It means you cast great actresses and make the parts as good as you can for the women in the movies".
 
The trailer for the new James Bond movie "Spectre" just dropped and 007  hits it with guns blazing.
In Spectre. Daniel Craig gets to play with James Bond's favorite toy, the  Aston Martin, and be surrounded by beautiful women but the MI6 spy still has to figure out what's the deal with this mystery organization Spectre. 007 should also figure out why 
 
 

The 24th James Bond film, Spectre, hits theaters on Nov. 6.