Chrissy Teigen and John Legend
Chrissy Teigen and John Legend were snapped locking lips in Brazil days after the model admitted that they are having fertility problems.
"The pair, who are currently together in Brazil where the singer is touring, were seen enjoying the evening air on the balcony of their hotel on Tuesday," reported Daily Mail. "Embracing each other, they shared a romantic kiss. John wrapped his arms around his wife as he leaned in for the smooch."
Teigen, 29, have been together for about a decade now and the model recently made an appeal for people to be more sensitive about asking when they are going to have kids.
During the recent episode of FABLife, the model admitted that they might not have a baby because of fertility issues.
"I can't imagine being that nosy, like, 'When are the kids coming?' because who knows what somebody's going through, who knows if somebody's struggling?" she said. "I would say, honestly, [that] John and I were having trouble. We would have had kids five, six years ago if it had happened, but my gosh, it's been a process."
The model revealed that they visited several fertility doctors in the hope of having a baby to no avail.
"John and I have been together for so long now," she said. "I met him when I was 20, and I'm almost 30 now. Our relationship, before we even got engaged, was pretty significant too. But I will say that, just two years into being married, the questions come from all over. It's kind of crazy."
Chrissy Teigen's confession about wanting to have a baby with John Legend also prompted Tyra Banks to admit her own struggles with fertility.
"When I was 23 years old, I used to tell myself, in three years, you're going to have kids. Then I turned 24," Tyra Banks said. "And then just every single year I kept saying that. And after a while, it's like, 'Okay, I want to, but it's not so easy.'"