Lady Gaga
Lady Gaga is scheduled to release a new album and has been tagged to be a direct follow-up to her hit record "ARTPOP."
Early last year, the "Poker Face" singer wanted to create a sequel for her hit record and even told Billboard that she already has songs lined up for her next release.
creating 'ARTPOP,'" the singer previously said. "When I was done working on them, I had a very specific idea of the concept for the first release of 'ARTPOP.'"
"There's a strong possibility I will release another volume of 'ARTPOP,'" she continued, "and I'm really hoping that it's soon."
In addition to that, RedOne, who co-wrote "Poker Face" and "Bad Romance" also claimed in a Billboard report that he is still on board for a new Lady Gaga album, which he said they expect to be "album of the decade" worthy.
"We took a little break from each other and now it feels like we are in a good place, both of us," RedOne said. "She did her thing, I did my thing, and it feels like we're back on track together. With Gaga, I'm fully committed until we're done -- we're just going to work on writing songs -- 20, 30, 40 songs -- until we get hopefully the best album of the decade."
However, release date of the new album from Lady Gaga has been taking a while already and the singer herself is worried that her fans might go on an outrage.
"I feel like my fans want to kill me," the singer explained, as reported by Fashion N Style. "But it takes me so long, because I write it all myself."
Meanwhile, Lady Gaga, known as Stefani Germanotta in real life, is scheduled to appear in the latest season of "American Horror Story: Hotel," which would premier on Oct. 7.